WIRE....in Clearwater Aug 9th and 23rd!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

What a great turn-out. :)

I arrived a tad late but Carriemak and Mark already had a table for our group and it wasn't long before our table was completely full. :yelclap:

We had:
Carriemak
Mark
I-dive/Dave
cdiver2/David
Colleen (btw, I think your's is going to be the true story :wink:)
ToddWhite aka Todd White (who knew, lol)
Carla_J and
Me, MissD :D

Enjoyed some conversation, more so after we moved spots, and some fantastic foodand drink. Chatted with ScottZeagle in between sets (nice show, btw).

Carla, we have to get out. It is too odd that out of the blue your name was brought up, then your birthday showed up the following day, and few days after that your are out with SB'ers and back out in the diving world. I think the stars have aligned :D

Carriemak, it was an absolute pleasure to finally make your acquaintance as well as Marks (Mr. non-poster:11doh: - does he know that is just sacrilege? :wink:). Please give it one more go on posting that trip. Let me know if there are any issues, okay????? Oh and maybe at least once come out with us? Especially since we are so much alike. Full cave cert and still can't stand the wet rocks, I love it! :rofl3:

cdiver2 and Colleen, will look forward to pics. David, I can't believe you are making me wait until tomorrow :doh:

I-dive and TW, neither of you looked out of place. You fit in just fine :crafty:

Thanks again all, for coming out. A big thank you to SB as well for allowing me to meet so many great people. :)

You have the photos and I can not believe you would believe Colleens version over mine :crying2:

Also I can not believe you threatened me :kopfab:, I had nightmares after that :shocked:

We had a great evening and thank you all.

Mark, Carriemak/Carolyn, I-Dive/Dave, ScottZeagle/Scott, MissD/Tracy, Amanda, Carla_J/Carla, ToddWhite, and Colleen
M_G-4.jpg

Mark, CM, I-Dive, MissD, Carla_J, Todd, Colleen
M_G-3.jpg

Todd, Carriemak, Mark, Dave
M_G-2.jpg

ScottZeagle puts on one helluva show, MissD can arrange one helluva a get together, you put the two together and it's an awesome time!

Hey guys and gals!

Wow, that was a great night! I had a blast meeting each of you, thought Scotts band was sweet, and the location was awesome!

Moving to a different table was a good idea! It was nice to talk and share my ice diving experience with you all! Plus, the other stories each of you had was great!

I Dive, did you finish you nachos? :)

For those who didn't make it, or if you may be thinking of joing us next outing, I'd recommend it!

Todd

(I need a "handle")

Hey guys and gals!

Wow, that was a great night! I had a blast meeting each of you, thought Scotts band was sweet, and the location was awesome!

Moving to a different table was a good idea! It was nice to talk and share my ice diving experience with you all! Plus, the other stories each of you had was great!

I Dive, did you finish you nachos? :)

For those who didn't make it, or if you may be thinking of joing us next outing, I'd recommend it!

Todd

(I need a "handle")

Toddfish, Liquid ice,

CDIVER2!

Hey, those are good! Thanks!

If anyone else has any ideas for a handle, please feel free to hit me!

If I change my "handle", will this reset my number of posts to "0"?

Thanks!

Todd

I'm new on this board. I've been trying to keep an eye on the next schedule get together but I did not see this one posted. Can someone let me know of a good way to stay informed on the outings? I really would like to get together and meet local divers. Thanks in advance.

I'm new on this board. I've been trying to keep an eye on the next schedule get together but I did not see this one posted. Can someone let me know of a good way to stay informed on the outings? I really would like to get together and meet local divers. Thanks in advance.

Missdirected AKA Missorganiser Watch all post by her

I'd recommend subscribing to the GTBA forum. Anytime a new thread is posted, it will show up under your UserCP.

Todd, no your post count will not change. All prior posts made by you, will be changed to your new user name :)

cdiver2. as for the nightmares.... :b2::evil:
:wink:

Great time meeting everyone, good food, good music. I say we do it again in early September. Can we get Wire's schedule or are they the house band?

Todd - handle suggestion - "Getahandle"

I will post the info on the Cayman trip soon.

Carolyn and Mark

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom