WIRE....in Clearwater Aug 9th and 23rd!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks!

I'll feel less nervous, and you should be easy to spot! :)

Posted via Mobile DeviceI might just be there! I am in Tarpon Springs for a Poseidon class.

Todd, you won't be the only newbie there tonight, don't sweat it! I will look just as out of place as you!

Posted via Mobile DeviceI might just be there! I am in Tarpon Springs for a Poseidon class.

Okay change of meeting spot Todd, IDive, Carla, and Sadie.... looks like we are going to have to go incognito :winky:

BTW, Happy belated birthday Carla :balloon

Thanx, MissD...looking forward to seeing you again!

Okay change of meeting spot Todd, IDive, Carla, and Sadie.... looks like we are going to have to go incognito :winky:

BTW, Happy belated birthday Carla :balloon

Showings for the house ran a bit late today so I am will be late arriving to the gig but I will be there. Someone grab a big enough table, please :)

What a great turn-out. :)

I arrived a tad late but Carriemak and Mark already had a table for our group and it wasn't long before our table was completely full. :yelclap:

We had:
Carriemak
Mark
I-dive/Dave
cdiver2/David
Colleen (btw, I think your's is going to be the true story :wink:)
ToddWhite aka Todd White (who knew, lol)
Carla_J and
Me, MissD :D

Enjoyed some conversation, more so after we moved spots, and some fantastic food and drink. Chatted with ScottZeagle in between sets (nice show, btw).

Carla, we have to get out. It is too odd that out of the blue your name was brought up, then your birthday showed up the following day, and few days after that your are out with SB'ers and back out in the diving world. I think the stars have aligned :D

Carriemak, it was an absolute pleasure to finally make your acquaintance as well as Marks (Mr. non-poster:11doh: - does he know that is just sacrilege? :wink:). Please give it one more go on posting that trip. Let me know if there are any issues, okay????? Oh and maybe at least once come out with us? Especially since we are so much alike. Full cave cert and still can't stand the wet rocks, I love it! :rofl3:

cdiver2 and Colleen, will look forward to pics. David, I can't believe you are making me wait until tomorrow :doh:

I-dive and TW, neither of you looked out of place. You fit in just fine :crafty:

Thanks again all, for coming out. A big thank you to SB as well for allowing me to meet so many great people. :)

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom