Winter get together

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

thats kinda a far drive for me but this is one thing you should think about. i am another forum called evansvillescubaclub.com we had a dinner meg. and a nice place but it was loud. dont do any place that will have a crown try to find a place, that may give you your own room or a section. just for your group. it sucks trying to talk over a bunch of people. just my thought also we are having a dive at penyrol quarry on the 25 we have a bunch of people but the more the marrier if you want detail message me

So is this on or are we dropping the idea?

Lets get this together and settle on a date. I figure we've got the next three weekends available. Dec 2-3, 9-10, or 16-17. Any one have any preferences? Post a reply if your in and what dates are you available.

The 9th or 10th are the only days that work for me. I have to work the 2nd and 3rd and will have my out of town children and grandchildren visiting on the 16th & 17th.

I don't care what restuarant as long as we can pretty much sit together as a group. Also, feel free to include spouses or significant others.

I agree 9 and 10 are pretty much my only open days.

We might be able to come then too.

Chad

JP!!! that little green dot is below your name so I know you are on here. WHAT ARE WE DOING??

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom