Winter get together

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jbd

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Either Land Locked or jpsexton will be working on finding a restuarant in Louisville for us to get together at some day this winter---maybe December???

Anyone intereseted please suggest dates that you could attend and lets see how many folks we can get together for dinner and socializing.

I can't do 1-3.

crpntr133:
I can't do 1-3.
:confused: Is that Dec 1st thru 3rd or 01/07 to 03/07?

The most likely day for me is 12/9/06. Maybe some diving during the day and dinner that evening??? Or even just do late lunch or early dinner with no diving. That would give folks time for travel and still get home at a kind of reasonable hour. Any thoughts??

Yeah, that weekend is out for me as I have to work.

Hey Land Locked or JP how are the arrangements coming along for a restuarant?

Also is anybody else interested in joining crpntr133 and me or will we be dining by ourselves??

Finding a resturaunt should be pretty easy. I was waiting for everyone to settle on a date. What kind food would everyone like? American, Italian, Chinese, Mexican, somthing else? How many people we talking about?

jpsexton:
Finding a resturaunt should be pretty easy. I was waiting for everyone to settle on a date. What kind food would everyone like? American, Italian, Chinese, Mexican, somthing else? How many people we talking about?

Yes to the food and I will be alone. Well, not totally alone I will be bringing the twins but they don't eat much. All they require is a little air. My kinda boys. :D

I'm in with the food---just need to know where its at:D Can anyone else join us???

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom