Wing v BCD

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Don Janni:
Sorry Stephen....

I have 183 dives. Total noob by your standards.
I just finished Full Cave so I am officially a noob again. :shakehead

JeffG:
There...I edited my Profile.

Now that is impressive. Thanks.

JeffG:
Did my posts now somehow get better?

No, the content is the same but if you were offering me advice your credibility just skyrocketed.

Don Janni:
Now that is impressive. Thanks.

No, the content is the same but if you were offering me advice your credibility just skyrocketed.
LOL...I can't have that. Time to go back and edit my profile again.

Stephen Ash:
I just finished Full Cave so I am officially a noob again. :shakehead

Well, I won't be asking you about Cave Diving but if I want to know about something else I know who to turn to.

JeffG:
LOL...I can't have that. Time to go back and edit my profile again.

25 dives... pitiful!

Don Janni:
25 dives... pitiful!
and the glory is that it doesn't stop me from my pontification's.

nereas:
There, now you are an expert. :eyebrow:

That GREAT! I'll let my son know. He's 21 & knows it all. Whereas before today I knew nothing:D .

Seriously, I'd be the same way If I had to undo the harness to change wings. So I guess I'll mark off Zeagle for any future wing purchases.

As for me, I have 2 plates & 2 wings. 1 wing is for doubles, the other is for everything else. I have a SS plate & an aluminum plate. This next week I'm going to the Keys, and plan on taking the aluminum plate. It will be my 1st trip with it, but in the final analysis, it will only save me about 3 pounds.

I've seen Nemrods Freedom plate. It's really a nice setup. If I were looking for a new plate (which I'm not - Disclaimer just in case my wife reads this), I'd have to look at this plate.

JeffG:
and the glory is that it doesn't stop me from my pontification's.

No I suppose not but even 3,000 dives did make that any better either.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom