Windy Point

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Anyone want to dive with me at Windy Point this weekend? There are two relatively new boat wrecks that the park owner knows nothing about and reportedly have some information scuffed out - like they're dumps for insurance fraud. My wife and others have looked at them, but I still need to get over there.

I would, except I messed up my elbow the other day. That, plus the forecast and football is probably gonna mean a lot of couch lounging this weekend.

I would, except I messed up my elbow the other day. That, plus the forecast and football is probably gonna mean a lot of couch lounging this weekend.

I hope you get better soon. I hear you on the football. I'm scared to watch TCU play UT.

There's always next weekend!

I hope you get better soon. I hear you on the football. I'm scared to watch TCU play UT.

There's always next weekend!
I hear you. I actually just got some free seats for the game tomorrow on the lower 40 yard line, so I'll be praying for good weather and no stupid mistakes.

I hear you. I actually just got some free seats for the game tomorrow on the lower 40 yard line, so I'll be praying for good weather and no stupid mistakes.

It really happened! Now I wish I'd gone. I will keep the invitation open for WPP Lake Travis if anyone wants to dive on a weekend. Just respond here or PM me.

I swung by WPP today and talked to Richard. This is what it looks like now.

20181019_152834_zpsc2pbkfah.jpg

He has no electricity or running water, and his septic system is underwater. Also, the road to WPP is closed. With that, I don't think I'll be diving there this weekend. He said he's gotten his stuff above water and everyone's safe, so that's a relief.

View attachment 485093

He has no electricity or running water, and his septic system is underwater. Also, the road to WPP is closed. With that, I don't think I'll be diving there this weekend. He said he's gotten his stuff above water and everyone's safe, so that's a relief.
oh my god, what a mess. i managed to get ahold of him today but the pictures really put it into context... big time

View attachment 485093

Very happy to hear he could save the big stuff. He will still have a ton of work ahead.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom