Windy Point - scubatoys

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

tlt

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I drove down to windy point park today, I was a little disappointed to see that scubatoys was having some kind of shindig.. but not a peep about it on their site, windy points, or the forums. Needless to say, I couldn't stay, I wonder how long their hanging out -- anyway -- fyi if anybody is interested or knows about it.

I was in the store twice this week including today and nothing was ever said about it. Was it an AOW class and they were camping out there or something else?

They had divers and a class at their 'compound' at CSSP today.

They appeared to be doing presentations on equipment and having a cookout.

Post up on the ST Forum and see what they can tell you. I still haven't seen anything about it.

Last weekend we (ST) had an OW class at CSSP, and an Advanced class at Travis, but I sure did not know anything about any Shindig anywhere!!!!!! Guess I am not on the "A" list. When running an AOW Class at Travis, we generally do put up banners, camp out, cook out, teach AOW students to use scooters and do underwater photography, night dive equipment, etc..., so I suspect that is what was being observed. But then again Mac and Platy were down there for us, and they are a couple of party animals!!!
Tom

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom