Windy Point Report- May 2nd

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Why do you think they found the snorkel there? Some diver went in with it, realized the error, and THREW IT AWAY!

But I'll put in my claim, too. It's curved, has a mouthpiece, and IT'S HOLLOW ALL THE WAY THROUGH!

Hey I think it may be mine.

Does it have a GPS receiver and logger? And a computer that logs my breathing rate while I'm snorkeling? Mine had a weather station too. The whole thing weighed like fifty pounds so it had a buoyancy control device too. Then there was this screen that wrapped around my mask so I could watch myself on a map in the lake. But it only had the map data for the shore just off Windy Point.

Does it look like that??

ryanpublic:
Hey I think it may be mine.

Does it have a GPS receiver and logger? And a computer that logs my breathing rate while I'm snorkeling? Mine had a weather station too. The whole thing weighed like fifty pounds so it had a buoyancy control device too. Then there was this screen that wrapped around my mask so I could watch myself on a map in the lake. But it only had the map data for the shore just off Windy Point.

Does it look like that??

Sorta'!

All the stuff that is in lakes and ya'll go crazy for a snorkel :shakehead

See what happens when people with too much free time become eco-friendly and send all they're trash to somewhere else to dump near where the white trash rednecks live ?
It's no wonder you rich folks have to travel to 3rd world countries to get your kicks while diving.

All the cool stuff you throw away goes somewhere else :D

That's Modern PC Ecology for ya :crafty:

Found it on Google, thanks Hemlon :shiner1:. shoulda done this first woops, lol. I will need to check thisplace out it's only a hour away. :D

Well I won't be making it ut to Windy Piont today as planned.....................:eyebrow: My dive Partner (who flew into Killeen fro KC, Mo) lost his wieght pouch last night on a night dive, on our last dive.............................:shakehead so we will be scourging the bottom of Stillhouse Lake (around the marrina) with a lovly 2' vis till we find it..........woohoo. :D

Steve

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom