Windy Point Park

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

wtxblaze

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Well its been over a year since I was last down at Windy point park. Does anyone have any pics on what it looks like now with the low water level? Just wondering what it looks like now and how there sight with the right water level has some of there underwater things above water now.

well my avatar is a picture of it from shore, but that picture was taken a year ago, the water was low also!!

0334661-R1-013-5.jpg

wtxblaze:
Ya I did that sight. That where I found out that about half the items are out of the water. just wondering what it looks like from shore.

It looks very sad. The orphan platforms are a few feet above the water.The turtle is beached .

Went there on saturday. Cold (Texas scale :D ) Howling gale and 2 foot waves. We ran away.

On another note. I noticed that when I was last out at WP, Richard has for sale signs up! Is he really trying to sell the park?!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom