Windy Point May 10 and 11

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Zinc, would you like to share with the class????

This story gets even better. I can't stop laughing, because I remember Zinc giving a booby trap 45 degree valve to KValve and he did not have good results with the Zinc booby trap device on his next dive. I believe KValve ditched the trap after that.

What are friends for anyway? Thanks for the memories.

:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

But we still await an answer from lmwb_1977....

We all know there are two types of divers: Is she a diver who pees in the wet suit or a diver who denies it......

This is the real test of becoming a scuba diver.

Surely checking your buddies catheter is a standard pre dive check ??

Hmmm...who are you diving with these days, Ian!? :shakehead:

:rofl3:

But we still await an answer from lmwb_1977....

We all know there are two types of divers: Is she a diver who pees in the wet suit or a diver who denies it......

This is the real test of becoming a scuba diver.

Im in the middle, I am TRYING to, but its not working... and for some TMI, I am currently in the midst of a bladder infection from holding it so long, probably on your boat as a matter a fact lol ... Its sad that so far the hardest part is learning to pee :11:

Holy Salmon **** how did my my thread on camping at windy point turn into literally a peeing contest? Jeesh, bodily functions are not correlated with camping at Windy, we have new pretty porta potties

Holy Salmon **** how did my my thread on camping at windy point turn into literally a peeing contest? Jeesh, bodily functions are not correlated with camping at Windy, we have new pretty porta potties

Well Lisa, from a thread of yours would you expect anything less than this? It has been fun reading as is all of your posts.

Back
Top Bottom