Windy Point May 10 and 11

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

yayyyy now to only be a swamp diver lmao

Well, you already are. The entrance requirement is to dive with other Swampers and you've done plenty of that already.

Well, you already are. The entrance requirement is to dive with other Swampers and you've done plenty of that already.

Chris is 100% right!!!

yayyyy now to only be a swamp diver lmao

Yep, you're a Swamper for sure...now you just gotta learn all the rules. Umm...well, there's only one, and you took care of it already. You're good to go!:D

Yep, you're a Swamper for sure...now you just gotta learn all the rules. Umm...well, there's only one, and you took care of it already. You're good to go!:D

Dude Im the ****, Im a scuba diver AND a SWAMPER

Its time to pull out the "peanut butter jelly time dance" :banana:

Wait, have you peeed in your suit yet? Isn't that a requirement for being a "real" scuba diver?

I think you need to ask Zinc about that and his new dry suit.....:rofl3:

What happens at Lake Travis stays at Lake Travis or was that Vegas?

Opps, sorry Zinc. :11doh:

I think you need to ask Zinc about that and his new dry suit.....:rofl3:

Zinc, would you like to share with the class????

Last time I saw Zinc at the Lake he was explaining this funny looking thing to me and trying different valve and tube configurations.

He wanted me to attend something called a catheter diving class, but you could do it on the surface if you wanted.

I really don't know to much about it, since I hold it in my dry suit. No pee valve on me.

Guess I am no longer a swamp diver.........disqualified by Mr. Roberts comment.......

r,

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom