Windy Point Camping/Diving 8/25-8/27

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hope you guys are having a great time. Sorry I was unable to make it. I ended up home bound for the weekend.

Willie

And I'm an official swamper :D

Thanks again to Shaggie, for not only taking me out to WP, but for letting me drive his pretty red truck up to DW II when my HP hose made a bubble and a hiss as I started gearing up at WP. Everything was fine this morning when put on rental tank to check pressure and regs while waiting for Shaggie. He dove with couple of others while I ran to get hose replaced, was finished with first dive by time I got back, so I dove with Cuda while he did SI and then after Cuda and I finished we all B.S.'d a bit and then Shaggie and I caught another dive, finishing about 8.

Vis above 25 mostly sucked, but by time you got to 50 was ok. I think I was a little heavy for the thin shorty I was diving, but not too bad, for first time diving new BC and borrowed shorty.

Thanks again to all, Rusty, Rusty, Jeff, Matt, and John for making my inaguaral dive of my ProQD and my first official 'Swamper' dives and SI's fun.:)

Congrats NadMat. Hope you get a lot more Swamper dives in.

Willie

Thanks willie, going to work on getting the 4Runner legal again this week, and will be diving the 10th with Macks group from Oak Hill Scuba out at WP public. Having the truck legal to drive again will make it much easier to go for a dive, won't have to plan to borrow bro's truck or catch a ride with someone every time a chance to dive comes up. Also, getting all gear back to my casa that has migrated to buddies closets during my infrequent diver period. So hope to be diving Travis frequently again, and other central Texas spots, as will be 2007 before I can shoehorn another blue water trip into current budget.

NadMat:
And I'm an official swamper :D

:)

Welcome as an Official Swamper....hope to dive with you at some point!

Back
Top Bottom