Windguru and Windfinder have me concerned about next week

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

We left the Calleta at about 9:30 this morning and returned about 2:15. Did not see anything down at the Presidente. Also heard that two boats went down however...one at Cedral Pass. We were surprised the port was open today as it seemed much rougher than yesterday when the port was closed. Had two nice dives at Tunich/Yucab and Tormentos however the surface interval was not much fun bobbing up and down on the ocean.

---------- Post added January 26th, 2015 at 11:49 PM ----------

It seems a little better this morning but I can't sit on my deck. Way too much wind. Haven't heard from the port authority yet. Suppose to go to Palancar today but I am skeptical. Hell if its still howling I'll just sit here and drink.

My apartment is a couple of hundred yards south of Fiesta Americana. I'm watching a cruise ship have trouble docking right now.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom