Wilmington Fossil ledge 3 tank dive

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

tomfcrist

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Hi all,

Going diving with Cape Fear Dive Center on 12 may for a 3 tank dive on the Meg ledge. Turnout from my dive club has been less than stellar, so i figured i'd extend the invitation to my scubaboard family. If you want in on the trip its $200, just call Cape Fear Dive Center and book it directly through them. Hope to see you all there.

Tom

I have been playing with the idea of going on this dive, but have been unable to find a nearby hotel. Guessing that with it being Mothers Day weekend that everything is booked. I normally stay at the Microtel.

yeah, i stay at the courtyard by marriot....expensive, but im dragging the wife and baby down with me.

I have been playing with the idea of going on this dive, but have been unable to find a nearby hotel. Guessing that with it being Mothers Day weekend that everything is booked. I normally stay at the Microtel.

Also graduation weekend for UNCW. Hotels are really booked.

but the weather will be awesome! looking like flat seas and sunshine

Really? Nobody interested in this dive?

Really? Nobody interested in this dive?
Watching the marine forecast... Not looking great at this point, but if it changes I will be on the boat.

---------- Post added May 8th, 2012 at 07:40 AM ----------

Offshore forecast seems to be improving. Might just see you there.

---------- Post added May 9th, 2012 at 07:56 AM ----------

Weather is looking good and I have a room booked. See you on the boat.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom