Will You Stand Against the Westboro Church?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

These Westboro people kinda sum up what protest in America really means. Personally, I'd slick the whole lot of them - humanely of course, but I don't have that license anymore, and when I did, even I knew enough to keep it overseas and out of sight.
But this stuff they do is what it means to have the right of free speech, even when you want to see how much molten lead you could pour into their a$$holes.
They were down here in Boca Raton for some nonsense earlier this year. No one gave much of a raton's a$$ - the media and the Boca police outnumbered the demonstrators, and some of the more patient people of Boca spent some time talking to the Westies. I don't have time for that stuff anymore. They have an agenda, and I'm sure not sure why they go to servicepeople's funerals to waste their time and energies, but yeah, it is there in the Constitution.
They are just not worth the time of day for me.

Last edited:
These Westboro people kinda sum up what protest in America really means. Personally, I'd slick the whole lot of them - humanely of course, but I don't have that license anymore, and when I did, even I knew enough to keep it overseas and out of sight.
But this stuff they do is what it means to have the right of free speech, even when you want to see how much molten lead you could pour into their a$$holes.
They were down here in Boca Raton for some nonsense earlier this year. No one gave much of a raton's a$$ - the media and the Boca police outnumbered the demonstrators, and some of the more patient people of Boca spent some time talking to the Westies. I don't have time for that stuff anymore. They have an agenda, and I'm sure not sure why they go to servicepeople's funerals to waste their time and energies, bu yeah, it is there in the Constitution.
They are just not worth the time of day for me.

They certainely have the right. Was hoping for unsanctioned action by a few Bubba's. There must be dozens of ex-military/law enforcement fellows with terminal cancer in this country with an ax to grind. Just a thought. :crafty:

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom