Will this Qualify me as a TSD ?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I am very much looking forward to diving Mammoth Lake this coming Friday. 1Texasdiver, you are welcome to come out and dive with us then if you can make it. I am meeting jnowens out there. Then you can mark off #1 off the list. When you get ready to tackle #2 I will for sure make the trip down to Austin.

Would love to come down Friday and dive but, my doc has not released me for physical activities.Hoping I'll be good to go for Trashfest.Thanx for the invite

1TexasDiver ......
You're place in the Royal Society and all the benifits that come with such a sought after membership are only a couple of fin kicks away.
:wink:

I will be attending Trashfest '08, but on another team,as I really don't know anyone here (on this site).I"ll be with SeaSportsScuba Woodlands Team.Anyway, my question is "Do I have to personally be with a member of TSD or does this group activity count as diving with a member?"Looks as if ya'll are a fun group to be hang with, my wife and I are always looking for resons to dive and meeting some of the group @ 288 Lakes, TwinLakes,Blue Lagoon, or maybe Mammoth(yuk) seems to be good as any.Also asking permission to hang here until I become an official member.

Thanx,
Rick

Rick,

You are always welcome..............keep on diving............:D

Shawn O'Shea

Ya know, I've been saying we need to have a beast feast.

What's HLSR?

TwoBit

The Houston Livestock Show & Rodeo is the big dance for cook off teams they go from there to the "worlds".

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom