Will these booties work in Bonaire?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm the same way....arms are crossed on my chest while I'm usually hovering near my husband who is taking pictures. Moving is done with slow frog kicks looking for more critters to photograph. :wink:

Scubamickey, I have the hendreson 7mm instadry I use at home that fit in a Jetfin, size 6-8.
My seasoft are 6 as well and slide in HUH. I find the harvey's to be warmer than the henderson though, so the henderson will be warm water when I get around to getting a harvey's pair.

Well thanks for tide info up your way, I herd you can barley out run the tide when comming in at dutch harbor. so I guess as well with all alaska I was thinkin they are pretty much strong all around.

HAPPY DIVING

I'm the same way....arms are crossed on my chest while I'm usually hovering near my husband who is taking pictures. Moving is done with slow frog kicks looking for more critters to photograph. :wink:

Hubby is video guy and I'm usually doing the same thing as you. Funny when I see a shark or something cool and his head is hovering inches off some nudibranch totally oblivious to my pointing :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom