Wild Side - ?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

squarepants

Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Anyone know what shape the wild side of the island is in as of now? We are planning to go to Cozumel during the end of Oct.- beginning of Nov. and we'd like to explore the other side, but don't know how it is over there. Are the beach clubs etc. open?

I did try a search, but didn't come up with much recent info.

The bars are rockin on the east side. On our May trip the Bob Marley bar, the bar across the road from it (name anyone?),Coconuts and Mezcalitos are all open. The Bob Marley bar (my personal favorite) now has 2 levels.

squarepants:
Anyone know what shape the wild side of the island is in as of now? We are planning to go to Cozumel during the end of Oct.- beginning of Nov. and we'd like to explore the other side, but don't know how it is over there. Are the beach clubs etc. open?

I did try a search, but didn't come up with much recent info.

Was for a week in April and the road is completely open. New blacktop where the road washed away in several places. The restaturants and bars are all open. A good bit of sand is missing in some of the areas but there are plenty of beaches and sand still there. I always love to see the surf rolling in.

My wife got there yesterday and will be taking some friends around the island this week to see the sites and do a little shopping.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom