Wife says go dive tomorrow-bring back fish

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Craig Winnerman

Contributor
Reaction score
Wife has to baby sit the new grand kid tomorrow and has told me to go diving. Boat is by Hurricane Pass. Have good numbers in 40-45' waters West and SW of clearwater Reef that have been real productive recently. Just be able to dive on your own and make it back to the boat. I also have some extra tanks if needed. If interested, e-mail me directly at craig@winnerman.us or call 727-789-2297.

Just made new bands and ready to go. Prefer to go with someone else. We will call dive plan into BoayUS or wife for safety on each dive.

Ended up going on a 30 foot Dorado. Sweet ride 30 miles out. Trying some of their new numbers in 80 - 85 feet, but nothing worth shooting. I went out Sunday and tried on of my new numbers around 8 miles out and on 1/2 a tank hit 1 gag and 4 16 - 19" hogs. I am worn out from new bands and trying to keep up with the young guns.

I also just placed an order with Ray Odor from some custom Floridian/Tahitian type shafts with a tri cut ground in. Also just found some 5/8" rubber, black on amber with a 1/16" ID and some Bechaut articulating wishbones with inserts instead of screw ons. Looking forward to trying this new fast and powerful set up.

Thanks for the report. I took my boat out this past Sunday and hit several numbers with a few friends. Didnt shoot a lot, but had a great time anyway! Got a nice AJ and good size hog.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom