Why so quiet ??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

richerso

Contributor
Reaction score
why have the swampers been so quiet the past few days? I know the weather is crappy and all; but still.

why have the swampers been so quiet the past few days? I know the weather is crappy and all; but still.

It's not that we've been quite....its just that you've been talkative of late!!! :eyebrow:

Blah . . . blah . . . blah . . . blah . . . . blah . . . . blah.
What? Did you say something? I was busy talking. Yea. I have been talkative as of late for some reason. And I don't know why. I could speculate . . . but then that would just be speculation.

Dark,
I am jealous ! ! !

Oh yea. I guess it finals week in college. Good luck to all of the college students out there!

I wish it was as easy to have a Swampers get together here as it seems to be in Austin. We're well overdue for one.

So.... what do we talk about?? What about going diving and hitting some greasy spoon of a Tex-Mex place after!!! :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom