Why our Dive Industry does not get too much exposure in North America?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

In BabyD's defense, he did post it here, where we can point and laugh at it. :) To me, it's a memo written by some paper pusher in DC who reads the reports but has no clue about the country. And I've met many of those in the bars over there - pretty much all of them are pretentious and aloof. They'll write anything to get some recognition, a pat on the back, and advance in the rat race.

:pOINTS AND LAUGHS! HAR! HAR!: :D

Heck, it was like $12 US... I couldn't actually afford to buy and read it!

Do you have to Buy?????
here in Sing, you can get them for FREE even you don't ask, they will push you to take some copies!!!! every time I go some Diving events, find a few copies as a door gift :eyebrow:

here
School vice principal arrested for stealing woman's underwear in Kanagawa

Monday, February 4, 2008 at 15:12 EST KANAGAWA — Police on Sunday arrested a man for stealing women's underwear in Sagamihara City, Kanagawa Prefecture. Yasuo Nakajima, 54, who is the vice principal of an elementary school in the city, was arrested for allegedly stealing a 23-year-old female postgraduate student's panties from a clothesline on her balcony around 10 p.m. on Saturday.

According to police, the victim's roommate, 24, heard a noise and saw a man leaving the first-floor balcony area and get into a car. She noted license plate number and called police who tracked the driver down around midnight.
Police said Nakajima stole the panties after attending a PTA meeting. On Monday, they found 300 items of women's underwear in Nakajima's locker at the school. "I've always had a thing for women's underwear and have stolen a lot of panties," he was quoted as saying.

:rofl3:
this is not Kim's school, right?:D

here
School vice principal arrested for stealing woman's underwear in Kanagawa

Monday, February 4, 2008 at 15:12 EST KANAGAWA — Police on Sunday arrested a man for stealing women's underwear in Sagamihara City, Kanagawa Prefecture. Yasuo Nakajima, 54, who is the vice principal of an elementary school in the city, was arrested for allegedly stealing a 23-year-old female postgraduate student's panties from a clothesline on her balcony around 10 p.m. on Saturday.

According to police, the victim's roommate, 24, heard a noise and saw a man leaving the first-floor balcony area and get into a car. She noted license plate number and called police who tracked the driver down around midnight.
Police said Nakajima stole the panties after attending a PTA meeting. On Monday, they found 300 items of women's underwear in Nakajima's locker at the school. "I've always had a thing for women's underwear and have stolen a lot of panties," he was quoted as saying.

:rofl3:
this is not Kim's school, right?:D
that was pak using his Japanese alias and passport...

Jag

Back
Top Bottom