Why our Dive Industry does not get too much exposure in North America?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

*snickers in sycophantic sympathy, but really doesn't understand the bogroll bit either*

P.S. Bing, you'll be asked to edit that very shortly, unless I'm much mistaken...

You know us Americans...can't spell, can't write, piss off the world...normal.
<You caught that "N"...good job>

not much happening here at the office... bored makes eyes clearer i suppose. :D

Well, looks like the TOPIC is not going anywhere since the US economy is in the tank and the dollar is losing value. The recession will keep the diving public away....darn!

*snickers in sycophantic sympathy, but really doesn't understand the bogroll bit either*

P.S. Bing, you'll be asked to edit that very shortly, unless I'm much mistaken...

i don't think someone is watching this thread at all. :rofl2: the title could be very misleading...it does sound serious.

Fulk:
–verb (used with object)
1. to be without toilet paper.
2. Slang. to treat unfairly or harshly.
–verb (used without object)
3. to be walking bow legged asking for toilet paper/leaves.
–interjection
5. Slang. (used to express; bottom vomit, wet fart, follow through, etc., often fol. by a pronoun, as you or it.)
–noun
6. an act of toilet fustration.
7. a hero in a public setting, the person who passes you tp under the cubicle partition. 'He was a great fulk'
8. Slang. a person, esp. one who is annoying or contemptible.
9. the fulk, Slang. (used as an intensifier, esp. with WH-questions, to express annoyance, impatience, etc.)
—Verb phrases
10. fulk around, Slang.
a. to be caught without TP in a public toilet and have to spend the day making panty butterflies.
11. fulk off, Slang.
a. to shirk one's duty - bottoms must be wiped.
b. go away: used as an exclamation of impotence.
c. to waste time.
12. fulk up, Slang.
a. when one knows there are only 5 pieces of TP left after your last visit, but you forget to pick up another roll before you visit again..
b. to act stupidly or carelessly.
—Idiom
13. give a fulk, Slang. to be unconcerned with your dirty bottom.

48 thread, this is the longest! go back to reality, Korean have the biggest # of tourists second by the China Tourists. and the fastest growing divers market is the chinese speaking one (China,Taiwan,HongKong, Malaysian and Singapolean) next month most of the Alona Dive Shops and Moalboan , Camiquin are fully booked.

Back
Top Bottom