Why our Dive Industry does not get too much exposure in North America?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Good luck!!
but also you have to educate N. americans "geography"

Bush opened his speech in Singapore "...glad to be back in FAR East..... "!?!?!?

was asked before like..... "so... you are from Japan, how's the life in communist country...."

and still a few american companies give "Hardship" to the employees being posted in Singapore!!!????

gif-mad-magazine.gif

Is there diving in the Philippines? I talked to Robert Marx and he had a story about their base being shot up. I've sailed on research ships with lots of Philipinos, ex US navy, they didn't dive, but I've never heard anything about Philippine diving. I've never seen an ad. Is there a travel agency that has an air/hotel/dive package? There is a market in the US but no one seems to be targettiing it.

Scubaboard would be a good place for a travel agency to get in contact with US divers.

Oh dear Lord. Just look at the top of the page FFS!

Philippine Paradise Divers 7,107 Islands of Diving Heaven (yes, we counted). The meeting place for those interested in some of the best diving in the world - the Philippines.

Gives you a bit of a hint, wouldn't you say?:shakehead:

Play nice or he'll get you....

n500519260_325892_372.jpg

Please for the love of all that is ironic and rich in humour, please, please tell me that is a pot of hair gel and not some gay drink.

Again, since you don't know about our efforts it would have better to not post anything, sit back and let the adults talk.

That could actually be the most patronising piece of crap I've read here.

Babyd, give us details of what you're doing and respect will be yours. Spout this sort of offensive tripe and you lose it. Permanently.

It's spelled "P-A-T-R-O-N-I-"Z"-I-N-G". Sorry you feel that way. Can't please everybody.....

aluminum

aluminium...

so it is basically a whole bunch of vodka plus red bull....

not bad for $3

That had to leave a scar!

It's spelled "P-A-T-R-O-N-I-"Z"-I-N-G". Sorry you feel that way. Can't please everybody.....

I think you'll find it can be spellt (or spelled if you prefer) both ways depending on whether you use (or utilise) English or American English: -

ThesaurusLegend:
3. patronise - treat condescendingly
patronize, condescend

Sorry my spelling can't please everybody...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom