Why is Philippine diving snubbed?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wow, photos make me "homesick" na. Coney Island ain't like that. Although with so many Pinoys moving to the Big Apple you can get Red Horse na at our "sari sari" stories.

Does the Sari Sari store in NYC sell hot pan de sol??????

NYC-Diver:
Wow, photos make me "homesick" na. Coney Island ain't like that. Although with so many Pinoys moving to the Big Apple you can get Red Horse na at our "sari sari" stories.

Wala. No Eden Cheese either. But Lucky Me noodles with calamansi flavor are around. But it was a trip seeing six picks of Red Horse for $8. What a mark up!

The oriental grocery here sells Sky Flakes in a big square can.

Didn't the RP Federal government just allocate a large sum of money to clean up Boracay and attempt to ge them in environmental compliance? The red algae blooms and ear infections are getting worse there.....PG too.

PG? Ear infections?

Yes, it is true. Ear infections are coming much more frequently now. The best preventive technique is to get a squeeze bulb ear cleaner and hydrogen peroxide and wash out your ears after every dive. It is due to the amount of bacteria filling the water from run-off (grey water etc.). It is only a problem when the red algae bloom hits. It is a nuisance only. Untreated and it will ruin your vacation.

Or just drink some Ginebra San Miguel mixed with pineapple juice and forget about it.

Babydamulag:
Yes, it is true. Ear infections are coming much more frequently now. The best preventive technique is to get a squeeze bulb ear cleaner and hydrogen peroxide and wash out your ears after every dive.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom