Why I hate heavy Currents

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

yipiekaya:
you mentioned youwere only diving 2 trips a year , how many dives have you done in the past 24 months,,,,,,

and i dont think you need to bring the lord into this, he didnt save you the boat capt did.

I have done nearly 100 dives since November 2001. I'm still learning.

The lord has his hand in everything. When you realize that, you'll be less sanctimonious.

Nearly 100 dives in the last 3 1/2 years, and only a couple of diving trips a year before that, and yet your profile says that you have 201 - 500 logged dives?! :eyecrazy: Those must have been some extended dive trips!

Ayisha:
Nearly 100 dives in the last 3 1/2 years, and only a couple of diving trips a year before that, and yet your profile says that you have 201 - 500 logged dives?! :eyecrazy: Those must have been some extended dive trips!
Jeez what value did that add, read his profile, says he been certified since 88, if he did 2 trips a year 5 dives a trip till 2000, thats 120 dives plus his 100 over the last 3+ years. Get a life, don't seek to put somebody down you don't know. :censored:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom