Why does my last message say MOVED?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

carmelita lainé

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
Hallo
Why does my last message say moved? I answerd the people that had left me a message and I must have done somthing wrong but I dont know what. It has taken me a lot off time to pick up the courage to write the first message as I am not very good at internet and I would like to cotinu to comunicate but if I mess it all up maybe I had better stop. Help please.

Hi Carmelita - Welcome to the board.

It's possible that a moderator just thought that the thread was in the wrong forum - I don't know for sure as I didn't see it.

I wouldn't worry though because it's easy enough not to know everything when you start out!!

Just follow the link (it's called a re-direct) and you'll probably find your thread OK....and realize why it was moved.

Don't give up though....... people are friendly here usually. :D

Welcome to the board Camilita. It takes a while to learn your way around the board. When I first joined, I had the mods move a few of my threads. I thought I has posted them in the best place, but they moved them to another spot which now that I have been around a while understand that it was a helpful move for me.

I notice you are not certified. Are you in the process of getting certified or just getting more info right now?

No worries.

You're not messing up. :)

It's only that you posted a question about diving in France, so the thread was moved with a re-direct to the Western Europe forum.

Have fun on Bonaire.

Thanks for your kind replys. I did not even know that there are several places where one can leave messages, when I first looked I was on this page and after reading a lot of the messages and I think that you all seem very freindly and kind I decided to try my luck. I was on Bonaire last october and for the first time in my life I went snorkling and I felt as if I was reborn so I have now decided to try to learn to dive, a girlfreind of mine is a diving teacher but she lives in Paris so I am going to have what the french call a Bateme de plongée on the 24 th october and if all goes well I will then start my diving lessons and who knows maybe one day we will meet and dive together

carmelita lainé;3875588:
Thanks for your kind replys. I did not even know that there are several places where one can leave messages, when I first looked I was on this page and after reading a lot of the messages and I think that you all seem very freindly and kind I decided to try my luck. I was on Bonaire last october and for the first time in my life I went snorkling and I felt as if I was reborn so I have now decided to try to learn to dive, a girlfreind of mine is a diving teacher but she lives in Paris so I am going to have what the french call a Bateme de plongée on the 24 th october and if all goes well I will then start my diving lessons and who knows maybe one day we will meet and dive together
Carmelita.....

Start here:
http://www.scubaboard.com/forums/

...and you can look at all the different forums, and the subjects they have threads about.

For instance - if you have a question about learning to dive then this forum:
http://www.scubaboard.com/forums/new-divers-those-considering-diving/
is a good place to ask....

If you have a question about what kind of fins, or mask you need/want/have, then this forum:
http://www.scubaboard.com/forums/fins-masks-snorkels/
is the place to be.

Basically, the whole board is divided into different forums for different subject groups. Think of it like a library with different sections for different topics.
If it was all just bunched together it would be hard to find anything in the resulting mess! :D So it's all divided into different areas.

But take your time...... If you've never really used a board like this before it can take a little getting used to how it all works. :wink:

Really though....just have fun. And diving? It's great...really....

That's why we all came here to start with!

Welcome aboard,

I'm new here my self and still haven't figured everything out but it's fun learning, and very addicting.

Carmelita !
I found you back!!!:bounce:
(I don't know if I have to talk to you in english or in french...never mind...)

I've forgotten to tell you that there is a french web site : Plongeur.com, la passion de la plongee sous-marine
You also could have a look there and ask your questions, you'd probably find more divers leaving between Anger and Saumur there :)

welcome aboard.

Back
Top Bottom