Why, do the surface interval clothing people

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I am officially a fan of Dani.

I got my wife's permission, so that makes it OK.
And yes, I have always thought the surface interval models look seriosly pissed myself.
Cool artwork though.

Chug
Likes happy people in my free time, as I am around a lot of unhappy people in my work time.

Yeah, who needs that?!

Ursula_Andress_as_Honey_Ryder_crop.jpg

Ooh - angry AND carrying a knife!

:shocked2:

Who is Dani?

I think I'm starting to understand that you just want to see our name over the head of an amazingly gorgeous girl in a bikini? And she has to look happy...

I'm busy that day.

:wink:

Dani.....Is the Hammerhead Scuba Model in the backplate pictures as near as I can tell.

You seem to have a good sense of humor Surface Interval, I like that.

Of course if I buy yet another Dive Tee Shirt, my wife will start throwing them away.
I have reached the "one in-one out" level of accumulation.
I do not think I am your target audience, but I like your graphics.
Good luck!!

Chug
Does not like black clothing.

Dani.....Is the Hammerhead Scuba Model in the backplate pictures as near as I can tell.

You seem to have a good sense of humor Surface Interval, I like that.

Of course if I buy yet another Dive Tee Shirt, my wife will start throwing them away.
I have reached the "one in-one out" level of accumulation.
I do not think I am your target audience, but I like your graphics.
Good luck!!

Chug
Does not like black clothing.

Ok...so models have names!

I'd like to think I have a good sense of humor. (Tina) My other half is much more serious...

We aren't just dive tee shirts...we are ART!

Also, you can get our Cave Diver Rule of Thirds in Navy, the ByKatch is a green, Shark Finning is white, and Recycle is also in green. :wink: I am here to solve a few of your problems.

Who's coming with me? This FISH! This FISH is coming with me! (Did I get that line from Jerry McGuire right?)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom