Why do divers Cave dive ?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mexico caves are for pansies, thats why.

Now c'mon brother. You know the caves in Mexico are beautiful. I love heading down there. Of course, Florida is where I started so my local "mudholes" still have the biggest place in my heart.

Well, even though most cave divers do it because they appreciate the beauty and the challenge, I have no doubt that the close proximity to danger makes it that much more enticing
Maybe for some people ... but if I thought cave diving was all that dangerous, I wouldn't do it.

Maybe someday I'll have the cojones to cave dive myself, but for now, I'm perfectly content with wrecks & night diving :)
I think wrecks have way more hazards than caves do ...

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

Now c'mon brother. You know the caves in Mexico are beautiful. I love heading down there. Of course, Florida is where I started so my local "mudholes" still have the biggest place in my heart.

Mmmmhmmm.... Suuuureeee

Mmmmhmmm.... Suuuureeee

OK, now you are just making no sense. Are you saying you don't think the caves in Mexico are beautiful, or are you saying I don't love my home caves?

I'm, sayin mexico caves are for weenies :)

How am I supposed to show Florida Cave Elitism if I don't trash talk some mexico caves (purposely not capitalized)?

It's de evolutionary. The universe is expanding outward....and people want to crawl down in holes in the ground. It's almost like they really wish they'd never come out of the womb......:D Just kidding. I admire the challenge...but I love the sunshine.

Back
Top Bottom