Why couldn't it have been drugs?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

howarde:
Its still cheaper than a bad cocaine habit :wink:

Yeah, he's doing pretty good. I've had bar tabs worse than that.:no

Good to see another Vancouver Islander here. Welcome to the board.

dave4868:
Welcome, Jeremy!

You're right about the cost, but scuba diving is worth every penny.

On a spreadsheet, I kept track of my scuba gear expenditures over the past 11 years; I never thought it would get so high! And I'm only doing open water stuff!

Brace yourself.

Good to have you here!

Dave C

You really ARE into pain!! I have never done this, and am scared to .....sometimes it's better to just not know! (?)

Welcome to ScubaBoard!:14:

k4man:
You really ARE into pain!! I have never done this, and am scared to .....sometimes it's better to just not know! (?)

Welcome to ScubaBoard!:14:

:rofl3:

You're right.... I must be on a guilt trip!

Actually, it's a nice nostalgic look back, and not too painful, since much of it was purchased secondhand at good prices, some sold for a profit.

I even keep track of the money I made selling salvaged items! It's fun to look back at where and when I found those items, too.

Just for fun, I should look at what I could sell everything for. Then I'd know the bottom line.

I know one thing: drysuits have been the biggest expense!

No matter; scuba's definitely worth it, right? :)

Again, not to detract from our welcome of the original poster, Jeremy, you'll enjoy ScubaBoard's friendly and knowledgable people!

Jeremy, glad you've joined us!

Dave C

Welcome to the board fish bait

smilies-41093.png

Nice start on spending Money. It just keeps getting better. :D

If you haven't yet, click Forums above and start going thru the list - looking for those of interest to you, especially your local dive club. Always good to try a Search before starting a new thread, tho :search: - click here for Search help, and be careful about posting Threads & Replies before reading the Sticky threads at the tops of most forums. PM me if I can help you around here..

:cowboy: don

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom