Why Atomic Why😩

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Being OCD is more trouble than it's worth. I got rid of my OCD in the sixties, using medications then available.

An OCD coworker who was first to arrive at work pulled through the parking spot and parked nose out. Everyone else arrived and parked nose in. He could see it from the office window and HAD to go move his car because the dissaray was driving him crazy.

An OCD coworker who was first to arrive at work pulled through the parking spot and parked nose out. Everyone else arrived and parked nose in. He could see it from the office window and HAD to go move his car because the dissaray was driving him crazy.
Totally get it. The building across the street from my office and which I can see from my boss's window has ornamental brick work that is not centered on the piers and now I have to sit and face the wall so as not to see it. There is absolutely nothing wrong with needing disciplined order and visual peace.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom