Why Atomic Why😩

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

and now for the "tactical" edition...

and it will cost even more...

Or a black sharpie

Agree, but an all black back up would match, all black matches everything.

I'm digging the all-black TFX idea!

Although to be brutally honest @rhwestfall , Tactical Black is now so Mall-Ninja. Real Operators are are now in the FDE-Coyote spectrum ...

Unfortunattely, I couldn't yet find a schematic, but I was looking at the picture a bit more closely and it looks like that might be a plastic insert in the silicone cover.

If so, that opens up further opportunities for us to un-invitedly draft (since it was already begun for certain "accessories" in that other TFX thread) @James79 to start producing multi-colored, 3D-printed, custom plates with our names/initials/message. If nothing else a yellow one for Octo use. :rofl3: (SNS @James79 could be a "golden" opportunity for you. Folks dropping $2.5K for a reg might shell out some decent additional $$ for a custom name plate. Just Sayin ...)

Back
Top Bottom