DIR- GUE Why are non-GUE divers so interested in what GUE does?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I think the fact that the title of this thread is generally asking Non-Gue divers what they think about GUE....... probably has something to do with that.

The overwhelming majority of the discussion taking place here has nothing to do with the OP or the subject of the original discussion at all.

Too bad. You're perfect for GUE.
Sorry for blowing up your entire reason for posting on this thread.

Actually, no I'm not.

I would like to take this moment to congratulate all of the GUEys(?) who are somehow keeping this thread going, showing up on the "What's New" feed, working hard to make sure we don't forget to be "interested in what GUE does." :clapping: 🏆

Lots of divers will never want to teach but want to take their diving beyond instructing ow. The more complex those dives become, the more safety and training needs to be built in. It's a path to something else. Those skills can be used in all areas of diving as well as building logically.

http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom