who's wearing converse to dive?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

kyjellyfish

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I'm looking to help my frog kick technique and wanted to get people's thoughts on wearing alternative dry suit footwear such as Converse All Stars. Currently I feel that my DUI Rockboots limit my ankles' range of motion.

Thanks!

I lot of my buddies wear chucks, none of them wear rock boots.

The latest trend is to find out who can come up with the most hideous pair. So far, my wife is winning.

One of my dive buddies wears some kind of tennis shoe. Not sure what brand though.

I don't know how it effects her frog kick, I am looking at her butt instead of her fins.

You can go to the Converse site and order a pair of personalized shoes -- I came very close to doing this when I was using them on my Fusion.

You guys got any pics of these nasty shoes? My buddy called me a Fashion Disaster even though my shoes are a mere plain blue.

Ian, let me check and see if I can dig some up. If your buddy thought you were a FD with plain blue, would love to see what he thought of some of these others! :)

Back
Top Bottom