Who's up for diving Dec 18-Jan 20?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

deltaVPR

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
So my winter break starts on Dec 18th and I dont have to be back in Boston until the end of January. Basically a month of having absolutely nothing to do. Unfortunately my buddies donÃÕ have the same availability.

Any other college kids with to much spare time? Anyone else up for weekends, weekdays...whenever basically.

-Devin

So my winter break starts on Dec 18th and I dont have to be back in Boston until the end of January. Basically a month of having absolutely nothing to do. Unfortunately my buddies donÃÕ have the same availability.

Any other college kids with to much spare time? Anyone else up for weekends, weekdays...whenever basically.

-Devin

Well, I'm not exactly a college kid. Anymore. But, I used to be one . . .

Anyway, I am going to be in Monterey Dec 19 to 23, and am wanting to dive in the bay while I am out there. My plan currently is to dive either the 20th or 21st, 2 guided shore dives. Tried to call a dive shop today to arrange for gear and a guide, but closed today. I'll be calling them tomorrow and talking to them.

Ken

Back
Top Bottom