Who's still diving?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I haven't yet packed it in. Still hoping to get some nice vis this year. Getting sick of 2ft or less vis that I've been getting for what's starting to seem like forever. Basically same criteria as others, 40-45ish all around. Might try this weekend if the weather cooperates.

-Roman.

I dive throughout the year anywhere divable that my work takes me, weather permitting. Have drysuit, will travel.

I have at least two dozen dives planned before the year is out. And I'm being beckoned to South Florida this winter . . . (I love my job).

I'm dry (in theory. My suit believes otherwise sometimes) so I never really put my stuff away. I "might" be going this Sunday for a couple of dives. Depends on weather. I try to do at least 2 dives when I go. I just can't justify driving for 3 hours total for 1 hour of diving. The math doesn't work for me:D

gear is all cleaned and put away. its time to gear up for winter. looking ofrward to hitting the mountains with fellow boarders and skiiers.

But that would be directly related to wether or not I take a trip somewhere warm....or wether or not I can be talked into making another dive. I'm O.K. as long as the air isn't too cold (< 30 deg F), and there's a shelter to warm up in....I'm just choosing to stay warm and help out with classes until the spring.

Big-t-2538, good point. If a e-saver air fair comes up, a weekend trip to someplace warm could be in order. so I guess my gear would then become active again.

I ordered it a week and a half ago. Actually 10 days and about 18hours ago. Not that I'm impatient or anything..... :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom