Who's in Cozumel in June 2008 at the same time??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

We have been to Cozumel 4 times and we are going back next month to get married. Not much diving that week, because we are off to Fiji for the honeymoon. :)

The cenotes is really worth it. We did 2 dives in the cenotes one trip and I would go back in a heartbeat.

BTW Congrats!

How great! Congratulations to you, as well!:D

We will be there June 9th to the 20th. Staying at the Playa Azul hotel...haven't picked a dive operation yet, still working on that. This is our 5th trip to Cozumel but our first year to go diving there. Also hoping to dive the Cenotes...probably need to work on picking a dive operation first...

I have been to cozumel over 12 times and the best dive operators are Mantaraya(Fernando) and Aldora. They will charge a little more than everyone else, but well worth it. You can go to their web sites and check them out. Just let them know your level of training and they will take very good care of you. Go to my favorite dinner place as well, Guido's.

I have been to cozumel over 12 times and the best dive operators are Mantaraya(Fernando) and Aldora. They will charge a little more than everyone else, but well worth it. You can go to their web sites and check them out. Just let them know your level of training and they will take very good care of you. Go to my favorite dinner place as well, Guido's.

There is no "best dive operator" on Cozumel. There are ops with differences, and one should choose among the ops who provide the level and type of service one is seeking.

I'll be at SCC June 7-14 and will be diving with the house boats. I'd like to make a day trip to dive the cenotes. Any recommendations?

-Eric

I'll be at SCC June 7-14 and will be diving with the house boats. I'd like to make a day trip to dive the cenotes. Any recommendations?

-Eric

Hey Eric, Head down to La Palapita, (beach bar across from PApa Hogs) one afternoon/evening and I will buy the first round. Just ask Mike (owner) if Randy is around.

Later,
Randy

We will be there June 9th to the 20th. Staying at the Playa Azul hotel...haven't picked a dive operation yet, still working on that. This is our 5th trip to Cozumel but our first year to go diving there. Also hoping to dive the Cenotes...probably need to work on picking a dive operation first...

My family And I stayed at the Playa Azul a few years ago, the staff was very nice. Will you be golfing? Free golf and cart everyday when you stay at the Playa Azul. My son and I golfed 3 out of the 7 days we were there. it gets hot late morning to mid to late afternoon.

Garry
Crystal MN.

Normally I would answer that I will definately be golfing, but with new diving experiences about to happen I may forego the golf to get in more diving...maybe, I do love golf and I do love it even more on that beautiful course. I couldn't agree with you more about the great staff at Playa Azul...this will be our fourth year staying there. On those previous stays I did golf, 2 or 3 days each trip. You are right about the heat there...fortunately, or unfortunately, being from South Texas we are accustomed to the scorching heat and ridiculously high humidity. The bonus in Cozumel however, is that once the round is over it is just a hop-skip-and-a-jump to dive into the beautiful blue water.

If I might add a bit of insight to future Cozumel golfers...do not chase the crocodiles/alligators (don't know what you call them there) in an attempt at getting a picture. Took off after a couple that were fighting for food on the tee box...had to be reminded by my buddy/playing partner that I was a complete moron and that I would have made a better meal than the eggs they were fighting for!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom