Who's in Cozumel in June 2008 at the same time??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wife, daughter and I will be there the 6th thru 16th. Staying with my dad.

Baby girl's first trip to CZM. She will break the family record and touch the Caribe before her first b-day!

Diving with Aquatic Sports and Expeditions...

Two weeks, two weeks from today!

We will be honeymooning at Wyndham June 21-28. Diving with the in house dive op a few days, visiting tulum & cenotes, and lounging on the beach the rest of the time.

It's our first time so we can't wait!

Last edited:
Long time reader, first time poster.

We'll be there from 6/1-6/8, staying at a condo, and diving with Living Underwater. I hope the weather is good!

We'll be on Isla Mujeres for three days and then over to Cozumel on June 25th. for 5 days. See you all then.

Please report on your Isla Mujeres stay after you return. We have been thinking about staying there for a few days.

Playa Del Carmen for us - June 1 thru 6 - anybody else?

I'll be right across the channel from ya 06/02-06/09.... I'll wave at ya from my balcony :D

I don't know if you remember Me from last year, My wife and I typically stay at the Allegro. It has been under a makeover when we were ther in March. We will be Staying at The Grand on June 14th to the 21st. Maybe this year I can buy you an all inclusive margarita.

Garry

Sure do remember Gary. For sure we will hook up this time - I think you will prefer the Grand to the Allegro - I got chased around the dock by security guards for sneaking a coke from the all-nclusive bar at the Allegro last year.:lotsalove:... we were told they were sister resorts!

You dove the cenotes last yr right? Is a 3mm enough? Can you rent 5mm there?

The annual (sometimes semi-annual) Aquatrek Cozumel Trip will be June 14 - 21. Meg and I are staying - along with a couple others from the group - for one extra day. As usual, we stay at the Hotel Cozumel and dive with Dive Paradise. We have enough divers to have our own boat and DM's all week, making the dive sites our choice. We'll be going to Tony Rome's for a big dinner and will post the date as soon as we set it. Any and all are welcome to join us!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom