Who's in Cozumel in June 2008 at the same time??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Blanca,
Do you know the shop named Tabu' ? I think it is on the 30 Avienda next to the cerveza store. Can you tell me if it is still there?

Can you tell me how to add that countdown the my post? ; ))

Blanca,
Do you know the shop named Tabu' ? I think it is on the 30 Avienda next to the cerveza store. Can you tell me if it is still there?
I can ask? many dive shops left after hurricane Wilma, I'll try tomorrow

June 25-30 - Blue XT Sea Diving- Park Royal

My girlfriend and I will be there from June 25-30. This is our first Dive Trip EVER, so pretty pumped about this trip. Just certified in a mildly cold quarry. Finalizing diving details but we will be diving with Blue XT Sea Diving on June 26 and 28-29. They were all booked on the 27th, but need a day of doing absolutely nothing anyway. Were staying at the Park Royal.

Later all

Yes, I know what they sell there! The owner is one of my best friends. Thanks for the information of the shop Tabu'. Perhaps you can get some information for me on diving the cenotes on the mainland. We may have time to try to dive the cenotes on this trip, but not sure.

Hello,
Yes it stills there, but it is not a dive shop, you know what they sell there!
Yes, I know what they sell there! Special Electronics and things that make you happy!! The owner is one of my best friends. Thanks for the information of the shop Tabu'. Perhaps you can get some information for me on diving the cenotes on the mainland. We may have time to try to dive the cenotes on this trip, but not sure.

Hi All,

We're going on a trip to Cozumel from July 14-18, 2008. We'll be flying out of San Antonio, TX and will be staying at the Park Royal Hotel.

Anyone know about about the Park Royal or have any advise for what to see/do/not do?

Thanks,
Scott
Austin, TX

Hi All,

We're going on a trip to Cozumel from July 14-18, 2008. We'll be flying out of San Antonio, TX and will be staying at the Park Royal Hotel.

Anyone know about about the Park Royal or have any advise for what to see/do/not do?

Thanks,
Scott
Austin, TX
Hi Scott,
The main in Cozumel is the diving, it is considerd the one of the best in the world, of course the Island with its incredible people helps too. Besides the diving, snorkeling, fishing, there are several activities like swim with Dolphins as well as diving, horse riding, sunset boat drive with dinner and drinks included, shopping, and more.
My new phone is 469-398-8260

Back
Top Bottom