Who's Got Scuba Fever?

Who's Got Scuba Fever?

• Yes, I can't wait to get back in the water!

Votes: 58 95.1%
  • No, I look forward to it but I can wait.

Votes: 3 4.9%
  • Just passing through on my way to Mars.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

got scuba fever bad thats y i posted the post scuba withdrawl a while back lol
i cant clean my gear any more cut it will wear out id i do and the GirlFriend refuses to walk down the street with me wearing my mask and snorkel but the fins are ok lol

My wife thinks I'm crazy for sitting in the tub with all my gear on,
but I caught her in the tub with her gear on last night!!

JK

Mark

Question is: Can I simulate a drift dive if I turn on the bubbles in the jacuzzi tub?

Originally posted by bjp63
Question is: Can I simulate a drift dive if I turn on the bubbles in the jacuzzi tub?

Be very carefull of getting narced... Jacuzzi diving has been known to produce feelings of well-being and euphoria at amazingly shallow depths! Keep a very close eye on your buddy and alert them to potential dangers! :wink:

On the flip side, with proper pre-dive planning and precautions like unplugging phones and such, bottom times can sometimes be greatly extended.

Due to the warm, tropical nature of jacuzzi diving many people believe there is a vastly reduced need for exposure protection. This may indeed be the case for some regular buddy teams who are familiar with each others diving habits. Exposure protection is still highly reccomended for any dives made with a new or "temporary" buddy though.

I went on a nice trip the the Channel Islands the week before last. The withdrawals are worse. I'm even thinking of diving in our local 0 vis. lake this weekend.
Diving, like pizza and that three lettered "S" word- even when it's bad, it's not really THAT bad.

Scuba Fever? Nah. Unless not being able to sleep at night because I am too excited about the 4 days diving I will be doing this coming weekend is a sign of Scuba Fever.

It was only 2 or 3 weeks ago that I went last time, but it seems like months! I now know what it feels like to be a crack addict.

SCUBA fever? You betchya ... it's been eight days since my last dive, and I'm gettin' the shakes.

I don't normally go that long between dives, but my regular dive buddy (wife) hasn't been feeling well, and I didn't want to leave her home alone.

Oh well ... drastic times call for drastic measures ... might just have to line up another buddy ...

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

Are you kidding me? Is there such a thing as Scuba Disease? I am gagging for water and I just got back from Similan two weeks ago....

:eek:ut:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom