Who's Got Scuba Fever?

Who's Got Scuba Fever?

• Yes, I can't wait to get back in the water!

Votes: 58 95.1%
  • No, I look forward to it but I can wait.

Votes: 3 4.9%
  • Just passing through on my way to Mars.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scuba fever is an acute condition that unfortunately does not resolve itself with immersion in aqueous media.

Quite the opposite

The typical progression into full blown C.D.S. (chronic diver syndrome) is greatly accelerated by frequent immersion and as the disease progresses continues to consume resources at an exponential rate, not the least of which is money.

Enjoy. :D

Not me - off to dive tomorrow and it is by no means the first dive of the year. It will be the third or is it fourth weekend of the year, can't tell without my log book with me as there are beginning to blur together - must be getting old or something.

Jonathan

Well Jonathan,

At least you have a mild form of C.D.S. if it only manifests on the weekends....

Just be aware that it could develop into a more aggressive case without warning....

The most difficult and expensive to treat involves the Tech strain...

You haven't been exposed to that have you?

I WoUlD SaY sO........eVERyTImE i BAtHe I pReTENd iM iN tHe laKe........

MINUS THE GEAR AND ALL.......

CANT WAIT FOR THE WATER TO AT LEAST HIT 60deg:jester:

Just moved from General Equipment Discussion.

Murdock is in Mars again.

hehe

Uncle Pug- " Scuba fever is an acute condition that unfortunately does not resolve itself with immersion in aqueous media.

Quite the opposite "

Uncle Pug, you're not fully informing the masses! :wink: It's also highly contagious and distorts one's sense of 'sanity'. ... I think I'm starting to really like this colder-than-ice vis-less-than-my-arm stuff. I got back from a night drive Thrusday and every surface that water on was ...frozen, my hood was frozen stiff.... and all I can think is "cool !, I get to go again sunday !!".

In the future if anyone wins some great medical reconzingtion for discovering a cure, I don't want any part of it. I'll find a way to live with it... which I'm sure involve Ramen noodles.

Originally posted by Kaffphine
Uncle Pug, you're not fully informing the masses! :wink: It's also highly contagious and distorts one's sense of 'sanity'. ... I think I'm starting to really like this colder-than-ice vis-less-than-my-arm stuff. I got back from a night drive Thrusday and every surface that water on was ...frozen, my hood was frozen stiff.... and all I can think is "cool !, I get to go again sunday !!".

Dementia...
And so soon....

****Ramen Noodles****
Yes, thank you Kaffphine....
That is exactly what I wanted... but... just couldn't... get it.... out...

Must get Ramen Noodles....
Must boil water....
No.... wait...
Not enough time....
Eat Ramen cookies....

It is the begining of march it has been a long time since the last dive, and a little while longer. The BATH TUB is looking real good right about now!!:confused: :boom:

I definitely have Scuba fever! 2 of the groups I dive with are in Belize for the next week and here I sit in Kansas with 5 inches of fresh snow and wind which created drifts and more drifts.

I do have the Cayman Aggressor IV booked for April so there is help on the horizon!

Not looking for a cure just a bit of cool water to ease the fever.

Later
nauifins

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom