Who would you like to dive with?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I can't believe that I read this whole thread,
and not one person wrote that
they wanted to dive with me.
For me,I always look forward to my next dive with
a diver on this board. JeanDiver
I predict this shall occur this weekend at MegaDive.
While I have dove with her on several occasions,
dives done with her are the only ones I still track.
I have several hundred dives, but the 2 dozen or so
with JeanDiver are still amongst my favorites.

You know...I choose Sandra Bullock now that I think about it. I think that would just be a fun day of diving all around.

Jill gets my vote.

Who could say no to her?

385442606_d62Xd-L.jpg

Ken

mel gibson is my first choice,,and it wouldnt have to be in water ,,if he doesnt want too!!!!!!!!! BBBRRRRRR....but then just think of daniel craig in the blue shorts,,,OOOOHHHHH,i wound have minded doing my rescue course with him,,,,,,but in the end i think Mel would be my first choice,,,

The space nut in me says Buzz Aldrin or Charlie Duke (Apollo 16), both of whom dive I think?

....Would need a full face mask and radio comms for the full "EVA" experience of course :D

Sigh.. one day..

You can actually bid on a dive with Charley Duke at Astronaut Scholarship Foundation Auction. I'd want to dive with Scott Carpenter if I was choosing an astronaut since he was also an aquanaut.

Jackie

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom