Who would you choose to host a show about diving?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

OP
wetb4igetinthewater

wetb4igetinthewater

Instructor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Could be a show about underwater archaeology, marine sciences, explorations, whatever. Write in your answers on the person you would like to see host.

Attachments

• 0A68E099-F8C8-4C5A-B080-32A4CB110541.jpeg
    0A68E099-F8C8-4C5A-B080-32A4CB110541.jpeg
    57.3 KB · Views: 40
I'm going to make a bold prediction and say that you're going to buy Scubaboard.com, along with your little island getaway for exclusive CCR divers, if the borders of Greece don't change in the foreseeable future. What better way to promote your business and beat the boredom with a married lifestyle.

Jessica Alba. I would tune into watch her read a phone book and she actually done scuba in TV and movies.
intotheblue3.jpg

TBH, I would like to see a diving protrayed as a fun sport. I love documentaries and will watch pretty much what ever, but having a fun show with diving in it would be great. Charlies Angles had divin, Sea Hunt, Flipper, accuracy is not the top priority, fun is. Sea Hunt is almost a self parody and everyone loved it.

Host? Then someone with good stage prescience and a voice that isn’t annoying for the inevitable voice over clips. The writers and technical staff on the other hand…

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom