Who wants to dive?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

CAPTAIN SINBAD

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Guys:

Im looking to get wet this month or early April. Anyone interested in going somewhere? Anywhere? Ocean City, Millbrook, North Carolina? Open to ideas.

Regards -

S-H

Sunday April 14th - Ocean City....USS Blenny submarine - OC Dive Boat

He's also going to the Radford on the Friday before that. Tempting for a weekend @ Ocean City

No dives on Saturday? If the weather is good Ill be in it.

I might be interested in something local...millbrook, willow....

What kind of water temp on USS Blenny?

What kind of water temp on USS Blenny?

I dove nearby last year in mid April. The African Queen is only a couple 100 yards away and the bottom temp was right at 50 F. Diving off Ocean City seems like drysuit temps year round.

Aziz, the Saturday dive is scheduled for Fenwick Shoals. I think that is just a shallow dive with not much to see. Maybe Jeramiah could change the site?

Willow is near Harrisburg, pa. May and I will be in nc, as well.

I dove nearby last year in mid April. The African Queen is only a couple 100 yards away and the bottom temp was right at 50 F. Diving off Ocean City seems like drysuit temps year round.

Aziz, the Saturday dive is scheduled for Fenwick Shoals. I think that is just a shallow dive with not much to see. Maybe Jeramiah could change the site?

We can talk to him about changing the site but he may have a boat load of open water students who cant dive below 60. In that case he will not have a choice.

---------- Post added March 21st, 2013 at 09:42 AM ----------

Willow is near Harrisburg, pa. May and I will be in nc, as well.

Is the diving good in Willow? Anything interesting to see? How is the vis?

Back
Top Bottom