Who wants to Dive this Friday?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dash_Riprock

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Does anyone care to do a couple of dives this Friday morning/early afternoon? I'm not really fussy about where although I prefer Cape Ann or Nubble. The weather forcast is looking good at this point and high tide will be at 9:18 AM so a morning dive at Cathedral of Folly may be nice. But I'm open to suggestion. Who's up for it?.........

Al<-----Needs a buddy or two

Doesn't anyone want to bag work on a nice Friday and dive? C'mon, somebody must want to go. I've got calls out to all my regular buddies and everyone has a commitment. Who could have a commitment that is more important than blowing off the day to dive, and perhaps do a couple of Coronas afterwards? Tell you what; to sweeten the deal, any bugs I bag go home with my buddy(s).
I hate to sound desperate , But.............Al

Al, Normally I'd be jumping at this, but I'll be on a flight most of Friday. But I do work from home when not traveling, so keep asking.

OK, change of plans. I called Cape Ann Divers and booked there all day three tank dive. So I'm all set. However, if anyone wants to join me they still have a couple of openings. It'll be good.

Funny thing is. I called CAD about this dive like three weeks ago and asked if it would be ok to show up alone without a buddy. At the time she told me that it was policy that all divers needed to bring there own buddy. When I called today, she said no problem at all. Just show up and they'll pair me up with someone on the boat. Interesting change in policy?........Al

MMmm... Their requesting you sign up w/ a buddy you know is the right thing to do however when the boat isn't full, no surprise they are willing to take your $$. Have fun. Let us know exactly where they took you on triple dive.

Back
Top Bottom