Who wants to dive Friday?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

bbianchi

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
looks like I can make it out Friday ... Saturday too but let's go one day at a time. Who wants to go diving Friday? If you can't go then can you go Saturday?

what time and where did ya wanna plan on diving??? I might be down for it... Ill know in the early afternoon if I can make it....

I could definitely down for diving on Saturday, if you're willing to take along a diver that's still fairly new.

Friday is pretty open... preferably in the morning but I dont need any crazy be at the site at 7am stuffs. Looking at conditions its looking like Friday is the only Monastery friendly day, there is always Lobos also. Im even willing to goto breakwater and hunt for the barge or do the metridium. Im open to trying butterfly too. Im actually open to anywhere. Ive never done butterfly actually so that could be fun.

I could definitely down for diving on Saturday, if you're willing to take along a diver that's still fairly new.

We have a small group possibly for Sat. Ill make a phone call to get some details and PM em to you.

Looks like were going to butterfly house tomorrow morning and meeting at Aquarius at about 9 and then for dive two perhaps mono lobo (long swim, and pretty deep). Thats depending on conditions, so if your up for one sure dive and possibly a second (id say you wouldnt want to attempt mono lobo) then shoot me a PM and ill get you my #.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom