WHO WANTS GAS 20% CHEAPER?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

In Ontario the right lane is unofficially a passing lane :)
The rental car people in Ireland got a chuckle when I turned my car in. I had "Stay Left" stickers on the speedometer and either side of the steering wheel on the windshield.
Not to mention that my time is worth something too, often more than a few ounces of gas.
The question was for those who want cheaper gas. If you're cool with the costs, speed on.
Sweet Jesus, are you one of those people?
Nope, the suggestion was for you. I drive slow in the slow lane, slower for tailgaters until they get the hint, and hope the speed demons haven't been drinking. I think many see driving as a personal speed contest. Some of the speed contests I see are ridiculous.

WHO WANTS GAS 20% CHEAPER?​

Bugger, click bait [sucked in, as it were], forgot you Guys call gasoline 'gas'.
There I was thinking The common inert gases are nitrogen and the rare gases like helium, argon, neon, xenon and krypton.:no:

I try to stay around 65mph on our major highways, right lane. I understand drivers going much faster if they are late for work, so I avoid morning rush hour when possible, but people driving at high speed and switching lanes hazardously because they get frustrated are a major pain in the ass and need to get past their adolescence. I have no problem with being tailgated. Sometimes I'll click on my lights to scare them into thinking I hit the brakes. Great fun, when one of these jerks riding a few feet behind me suddenly swerves. I delight in the hateful stares I get when I pull this trick.

WHO WANTS GAS 20% CHEAPER?​

Bugger, click bait [sucked in, as it were], forgot you Guys call gasoline 'gas'.
There I was thinking The common inert gases are nitrogen and the rare gases like helium, argon, neon, xenon and krypton.:no:
Is Krypton sublimated Kryptonite? Superman beware.

I still get 45-48 mpg in my Prius running 80... If I want to be able to accelerate like any other anemic 4 banger, I push the power button, but then I only get 42-44 mpg.

Is Krypton sublimated Kryptonite? Superman beware.
Off topic: And 20% cheaper .
1 n5KDCA_vv8LZ_Ykp5PIJGQ.jpeg

I try to stay around 65mph on our major highways, right lane. I understand drivers going much faster if they are late for work, so I avoid morning rush hour when possible, but people driving at high speed and switching lanes hazardously because they get frustrated are a major pain in the ass and need to get past their adolescence. I have no problem with being tailgated. Sometimes I'll click on my lights to scare them into thinking I hit the brakes. Great fun, when one of these jerks riding a few feet behind me suddenly swerves. I delight in the hateful stares I get when I pull this trick.

Only a miserable fool passes on the right like that and then touches their brakes. I never touch my brakes while having fun with tailgaters. I flick on my lights, and the tail lights are mistaken for brake lights by some tailgating idiots. These punks come zooming up to me expecting to force me over. It's a pleasure to see them weaving half out of control after I light up the back of my car. No brakes, though, and certainly no passing involved. I've never heard the term 'brake check'. If it means what I think it does, people who do it need a good beating.

Back
Top Bottom