WHO WANTS GAS 20% CHEAPER?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I get 59mpg on my 250, almost twice as good :wink:
wow.. I get 19mpg at best on highway, and 11mpg when towing a 32 RV-trailer on my F250

Ah you missed my last post about 250 :wink: 19looks good for F250 I get 22 on the hw on my silverado 1500. Is yours turbocharged?
heavy duty turbo charged

I don't know how it works in US/Canada, but most states in Europe will let you go up to 10 km/h over speed limit (which I believe is stupid, percentage would be more appropriate). On my trips, that 10 km/h difference will yield me an hour. On the other hand I wish police is more interested in ticketing slow drivers. I would be more inclined to follow speed limits if I am not forced to lose time behind people doing less than speed limit (talking about dry, clear roads, not snowstorms).
In the UK there are randomly set thresholds which are not unified on the speed cameras.

I never got fined by going slightly over the limit.

But they do this weird thing in the UK where they actually tell you where there will be speed cameras …

Back
Top Bottom