Who sells Atlas gloves in North East?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Lobzilla

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I need drysuit gloves quickly and am looking for a local business that stocks them. Massachusetts would be ideal but East Coast would be fast enough with shipping.

TIA

Why don't you just order them from Bob3 here on ScubaBoard or go to his web site: drysuit_repair_parts

Try Fastenal industrial supply at fastenal.com. They have both glove and liner and at pretty decent prices.

Best,
Bill

I know Aquatic Escapes in londonderry has them:D.

Try Fastenal industrial supply at fastenal.com. They have both glove and liner and at pretty decent prices.

Best,
Bill

Thanks Bill.

I tried the local Fastenal store. While they did not have the Atlas 660 in stock (mailorder item) they had another brand that seems to work.

I know Aquatic Escapes in londonderry has them:D.

Not in my size. This is my LDS and I started asking there. I will mailorder a bunch of the 660s and give the rest to Mike and Sue.

Thanks anyway.

I just order them from Seattle Marine. Shipping isn't too bad and they get there quick (yes, even to MA). Cost is something like $3/pair. 660s or 620s.

Depending on where you are, there are plenty of fishing and marine supply stores around. If you want to mail order them I tend to order stuff for work from Hamilton Marine in ME. There are a few marine supply stores around New Bedford or up in Gloucester, might be worth making a few calls. I believe in New Bedford there is New Bedford Ship Supply and then in Gloucester there is a place but they have changed names a bunch of times, New England Marine and Industrial or Three Lanterns Ships Supply.

:dork2: After ordering from Seattle Marine I find out that Nelson's in Gloucester has 620 and 660 gloves in stock. They are open on Saturdays as well. Phone: (978) 283-5675

:dork2: After ordering from Seattle Marine I find out that Nelson's in Gloucester has 620 and 660 gloves in stock. They are open on Saturdays as well. Phone: (978) 283-5675

d'oh! I forgot about Nelson's.... they would be a great place to find liners if you need them....

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom