Who is your SO on the Board???

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Firebrand:
My S.O. doesn't surf SB. But you can see a picture of her in my profile.
Me, too.

My SO is ScubaBaby.
She walked into my divestore on July 22 2000, (She was one of my dive students) and we get married on 22nd April 2006, on her 23rd birthday ... so if I forget the anniversary, I am in double doo-doo.

almitywife:
i LOVE her avatar! seriously cute... this one and the guy with the "incoming" kid with military helmet are my favourites

Thanks! Thats our youngest playing with our dive gear after a trip to Ginnie Springs for our 1st annual Conch Megadive last year! He was mimicking us gettin ready to dive :)

My husband (and dive buddy) is wcl on the board.

Deborah

I am a little surprised that there are not more couples on the board. Here is my fav pic of my dive buddy.

Mine is "logic": http://www.scubaboard.com/member.php?u=50520

I took him snorkeling in the bahamas a few years back and a couple months ago, as we planned our wedding (aboard a cruiseship this January), he decided he wants to see the sights a little closer this time. He started talking about getting scuba certified, and well, I was on the phone with the nearest dive shop the next day! (I've been certified for 7 years, but never got to go diving 'cause I didn't have a buddy.)

Guess I don't have to worry about that anymore! :05:

He loved his classes, and we both can't wait 'till we can get out of the murky water of the midwest and into the tropical water where the visibility will be quite a bit better than the 15 feet or so we saw on his OW dives a couple weeks ago.

-Erica

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom