Who is your SO on the Board???

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

suthnbelle:
Mine is Bobby F who I met via Scubaboard.
http://www.scubaboard.com/member.php?u=29648 Dating for nine months now. :D

Mel

Bobby F looks like quite the adventurer. Very cool you met him on SB. i guess there is other residual benefits to SB I hadn't considered.

Good Tech/Cave Diving Mel & Bobby,

Dave

My S.O. doesn't surf SB. But you can see a picture of her in my profile.

I don't have a SO on or off SB.

Any volunteers? :wink:

In truth it's nice to see that couples browse here. Guess it's not so good if the discussions turn into arguements at home!!

Nauticalbutnice :fruit:

almitywife:
that women gave birth FIVE times plus she doesnt look old enough to be 23 let only married 23 years!!!!!

Wow! I will have to remember your kind words...and bring them up to everyone I meet. Ha ha

on ScubaBoard !

NCDiver2004

kristi hager:
on ScubaBoard !

NCDiver2004

....and who gave NCDiver2004 that gentle nudge that he needed to start PMing a certain wise*****??? :D

:D
NauticalbutNice:
I don't have a SO on or off SB.

Any volunteers? :wink:

In truth it's nice to see that couples browse here. Guess it's not so good if the discussions turn into arguements at home!!

Nauticalbutnice :fruit:

Kool, do you really live in Scotland? :D

Have yet to meet my SO although I've got some wonderful women dive buddies, and they're pretty significant even though they come without "benefits."

Let's see... maybe I should "advertise" for one just like NauticalButNice did. Here goes:

SO and dive buddy wanted. Prefer mature woman (aged 30 to 50 but flexible) whose passions are diving and, er... well, this is a family site. Intelligent (whether academically or street wise), great sense of humor, wide range of interests (when she has time out of the water), preferably left-of-center politics, strong interest in marine life and conservation, familiarity with UW video equipment or strong desire to learn, able to live a life of voluntary simplicity (as long as the tanks are full and we can travel to remote dive sites with some frequency), can carry own gear (although I'm a gentleman). Does NOT like shopping unless it is for dive equipment or groceries.

Pluses: Asian (or at least dark haired although I'm softening my stand on blondes), slender, beautiful legs, a wonderful smile (although she's entitled to pout on occasion), instructor for agency other than PADI, good SAC rate, extremely wealthy (to take starving marine biologist to remote dive locations) or from poor background and doesn't care about material things (except dive gear), has own boat with recompression chamber and power independent of petroleum (sail, solar), willing to relocate to island off the coast of California (with good kelp forest diving) or lives in the tropics (in which case I'm willing to relocate), etc., etc.

I guess now everyone knows why I don't have a current SO.

My wife is Debbielou.
She doesn't check in very often.
There isn't a pic in her profile either.
She can be seen in pics on my website.

:D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom